PLEASE SEE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS EVENT:
Terms and Conditions
1. Each registered driver will be allowed one family member as a guest, no exceptions. Your and your guest’s info will be collected via our link in your confirmation email and you and your guest must have photo ID to enter the paddock.
2. No one will be allowed in the paddock who is not on our guest list. If you have a serious problem with this limitation or any questions or concerns, please contact us.
3. Face masks are required at all times when you are outside your vehicle.
4. Social distancing to be practiced at all times per a "6x6" rule: 6 feet distancing and no more than 6 people in one area at a time.
5. Temperature will be checked upon entry to the paddock. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed entry.
6. Any individual who is experiencing a cough, fever, or not feeling well should not come to the event.
7. All drivers’ meeting information to be communicated in advance of the event. We will not be holding morning meetings or download meetings. See future communications regarding driver management and track rules.
8. No passengers or instructors will be allowed in cars. 1 person per car.
9. No pets allowed into the paddock.
10. Garages are limited to 1 car per garage during the day and 2 cars overnight. If you signed up for a garage you must confirm that you still want the garage under the new rules in the survey below. If you would like a garage, please let us know in the survey below as we may have them available.
11. Overnight camping in the paddock will open to drivers who request and pay $75 per night. Please confirm this in the survey in the confirmation email. Please note that the adjoining campground has confirmed they will be closed through at least June 15th.
12. The event is 105db, no exceptions. No refunds, credits given to drivers if their car does not pass sound.
13. Social Media: Please do not post about this event (before, during, or after) on social media, the Web (or anywhere). NO PHOTOS please. (A photo of a full paddock appears to show an event with no social distancing, even if there is!). Speed Ventures and track management do not want to have to defend these events from the public due to misleading photos. The goal is to keep our event (and others at WRLS) low profile and "on the down low" for the time being, while following proper protocols. This will protect our event, and all events, at WRLS from excessive scrutiny. (No one likes scrutiny, right?) We appreciate your cooperation!
14. Cancellation Policy: We will no longer be accepting any cancellations for refunds or credits for ANY reason. Should you wish to transfer your registration to someone else with similar experience (open vs. point-by passing) please contact us.
SPECIAL FUEL NOTICE: WeatherTech Raceway has race fuel, but they occasionally run out and sometimes the pumps do not work. If having unleaded race fuel is critical, be sure to make arrangements for a backup source.
LOCATION: WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca is located at 1021 Monterey-Salinas Highway, Salinas CA 93908. There is no entrance fee for this event.
EVENT SCHEDULE: A full schedule will be emailed out a day or two before the event and provided at registration when you check-in. Generally, plan to show up at the track by 7:15am and go straight to registration in the classroom to check in. Please check in BEFORE unloading or working on your car. Check-in will possibly close at 7:40 and the Drivers' Meeting may begin as early as 7:45am (depending on your run group) also in the classroom. The Drivers Meeting is mandatory for all drivers unless you have received prior clearance from Speed Ventures to show up late.
EARLY UNLOADING on Thursday is To Be Determined. The gates will be locked at 8pm and no one is allowed to stay overnight in the paddock.
CAMPING/OVERNIGHT STAY MAY BE ALLOWED IN THE PADDOCK area for this event! Currently it is NOT allowed. Please contact us if you are interested in Paddock Camping. Everyone may leave their cars, trailers, and equipment in the paddock overnight. Camping is also allowed in the Laguna Seca campgrounds just up the hill. Campsites there can be booked through the Monterey County Parks Department. RV hookups are available.
FOOD & WATER: A snack bar will be open for this event. A water dispenser will also be provided. Please bring your own bottle to refill at the track. You must have car NUMBERS, at least 8” tall, located on both sides AND the back of your vehicle. This is mandatory for all cars. You can make up a 3-digit number (no 1's and only one 7 allowed in the number) - we will notify you if it is in use by another driver at the track.
TOW HOOKS/TOW POINTS that are strong and can be pulled from multiple angles are highly recommended. If you do not have a tow hook on the front and rear of your car, please have one installed or figure out a tow point (for both front and rear) that we can use to pull you out of deep sand from difficult angles. Speed Ventures will not be responsible for damage done to your car due to the towing process - this is part of the risk you assume when participating in a Speed Ventures event. Due to the deep sand in the traps and the need to occasionally tow from difficult angles, tow points are critical for this event.
A completely filled-out TECH FORM is required for all events (except autocrosses). Be sure to print it out, fill it out before the event, and bring it with you to registration: http://www.speedventures.com/events/tech.pdf
There is also a track event checklist available if you're not sure what you should bring: http://www.speedventures.com/events/trackchecklist.pdf
As always, the FAQ should answer the most commonly-asked questions:http://www.speedventures.com/faqs.aspx